Terraria 1.4.0.2 Connectedness Issues

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and noesis with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

    • #1

    Since updating my Terraria server today to 1.4.0.2 following the steps outlined past Nitrado, I accept been having numerous connexion issues. It seemed to exist fine for possibly a couple of hours but now I can't play. Receiving Tile Data now takes much longer or stalls completely. When I arrive to the game I tin play for a few minutes maybe then I will terminate picking upward dropped items while mining/gathering and drib from the game with a "Connection Failed". In addition, my WinSCP is taking FOREVER to transfer files for fill-in.

    Steps I have tried to fix the consequence:

    • Restarted the Server multiple times
    • Tried a new character
    • Verified my game file integrity in Steam
    • Tried a new World
    • Reinstalled the Server again and tried a default earth.
    • General internet troubleshooting (I'1000 on Gigabit and everything else works well - I just Downloaded a 2GB game in 2 minutes)
    • Had other people try connecting as well

    Is anyone else having these issues? Is it Terraria, Nitrado, both? Does anyone have any other suggestions? It's actually frustrating to hope to play this game all weekend and betwixt delays and issues but getting a few good hours of gameplay.

    • #ii

    Friend of mine played yesterday whole mean solar day and didnt report anything to me. For me the server does run just fine.

    Only problems are new difficulty settings

    • #iii

    Issues were resolved the next afternoon. Thanks for the info. Not sure what it was that fixed it. (We'll see what happens after they update to 1.4.0.three)

  • Drakexz

    Set the Characterization from Tessaract to Terraria